Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge DAY 3 ~ Clouds! {Suwanee, GA Children & Family Photographer}

Oh it is so hard living in Georgia with a stunning picture perfect fall day and not a cloud in the sky. Really ..... Especially when you are supposed to take a picture of clouds ....

And, to be honest, I was having kind of an uncreative day .... I was tired and crabby and spent hours outside between baseball games and shooting a family .... and then ... still no clouds. I came up with a few cute ideas I just didn't have time to pull off .... so today (yeah yeah a day late) I found some clouds standing in my driveway looking down my street. What a gorgeous change of seasons we are having - the leaves are beautiful this year. Makes me long for home and falls in the midwest. But that's a separate blog post - or blog altogether. :o) So here are my clouds:

Photobucket




And my friends playing along sent in these clouds:

By Sam (LOVE the setting sun):


By Rossette (Beautiful fall colors!):
By Krista (She lives in PCB, FL and is an actual photographer - look her up for beach portraits at www.saltykissesphotography.com):


By Esther (Love the angle up with the branch, the crop and the "texture"):



By Cassy (Looks like a storm is brewing at Mickey's house - thank God you should be able to buy a $70 umbrella that says Disney World on it):


By Erin - my little iphontographer:


By Eva (Looks like a storm kicking up over Walgreens - check out the dark blue of the sky!):


By Jennifer (What is the name of these clouds that look like storm clouds but are actually just shadows on the cloud clouds?):



By Michelle (Who was able to find clouds in Georgia or is a cheater, lol):

1 comment: