Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 7 ~ Tooty Fruity!! {Suwanee, GA Child & Family Photographer}

Fun challenge - could have been boring but I encouraged you all to think outside of the box and you pulled through!! For me .... well ..... day 7 was a Wednesday and my dear friend from college, Shannon, has declared any Wednesday as "Winey Wednesday" so I thought about how to incorporate that with my fruit challenge and .... let's be honest here ... wine is made from grapes so technically wine is a fruit - and, BONUS! Good for you, too? I think yes!

So here is the fruit I ate that day ....


(OK, so before my parents have a heart attack, I actually opened and drank a Liberty School Cab, not this pictured, really expensive, "Tami-do-not-drink-this-unless-you-share-it-with-someone-who-appreciates-wine" bottle my parents gave us for our anniversary. But I digress.)



Then, my friends pulled through with their own version of fruit!! I love all of these!


Rossette's Halloween fruit bowl:




Sam's "fruit."



Krista's really little pumpkin ...... or is it an orange??? :o)



Eva went bananas! (Eva, I LOVE the reflection of them!)



Erin's brains. Grapes, I mean grapes .........



Esther's fancy schmancy fruit!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I took the banana photo with my phone (as most of mine have been). I had a lot of fun "posing" the bananas on my kitchen island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it's just an Asian pear. The only fruit we had in the house. I had to doll it up after reading 'Don't just send me a picture you took of an apple. Make it creative and fun!' Yes, Mam! ;)

    ReplyDelete