Thursday, June 2, 2011

What happened to spring? {Suwanee, GA children's photographer}


Between the end of the school year crazy stuff, a couple of trips, a couple of shoots and a couple of beers, it appears I missed spring altogether and have moved onto summer.

I wanted to share a couple shots from the shoot I did for a dad and his kids to surprise mom for Mother's Day. I thought this was such a sweet and heartfelt gift. I heard from the mom AFTER Mom's Day and was shocked to hear that all 3 kids (and dad!) really did keep it a surprise. Super cool. Dads - file this one away!

(On a sidenote, I can't make it stop underlining when I type.... thoughts?)






Also, how cute are these 2 kids? My husband tends to look over my shoulder when I am working and swears the little guy looks just like a mini Rod Stewart. He fell in love with the little dude and his crazy hair.... (This is not underlined because it was written before the top section.... *cry*)


1 comment:

  1. Look at these two! So precious.......these pictures capture them perfectly! Beautiful job Tami!!

    ReplyDelete